Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 1

Even though it hasn't been a full day, I am going to give the stats anyways.

Report:
Number of donations: 2
Total amount: $1.01
Highest donation: $1.00

I was amazed at how warm of a response this project DE (Donate Experiment) has received already! It was about an hour after I launched the blog, and I receive not only my first donation, but that person donated the maximum amount! This really had me excited, and then an hour after the first donation came the second!

As for how I promoted my project, I only used two sites, DigitalPoint Forums and eHow's forum.

DP Forum:
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1180861
eHow Forum:
http://www.ehow.com/forums.aspx?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aeHow+GeneralForum%3a102Discussion%3acad03284-1977-4b52-a6a1-612b241a7926&plckCategoryCurrentPage=0

So, for now I am very thankful for the support so far... and DE could not have started any better! Really look forward to tomorrow, and hope you do too!

Any comments or thoughts that you would like to share are definitely welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment